confessions of a messed up mind

Saturday, June 24, 2006

click

yesterday i saw the movie click.the premiere night show at edwards off i-15N.
the film is good.
it made me think about myself and my life.
i'm wasting my life everyday by not completely living it.
i realized that everyday,every moment,every pain,every single thing is very precious.if they are gone, they are gone.
i can never experience the same thing twice.
life is far too precious to be wasted.
The only way to live life is to always focus on just one thing.
One thing that is most important to you.
Like right now i'm sitting on the loo.
The most important thing to me right now is to shit!
Instead of that i'm typing away on my laptop.
This is not how it should be.
Humans are not made to multiprocess.
One thing at a time.
One kiss,one moment of joy,glory,pain,tears is what we need.
Just one at a time.
--9:21 hrs
--in the loo
--2224
--la jolla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home